Pink Peppercorn Gin
Colour changing chameleon.
Our take on a fiery pepper gin.
We start by distilling a dry gin created specifically for this spirit.
After distillation, we infuse the dry gin with with pink peppercorns and rose petals.
The gin will change colour from amber to pink once tonic water is added.
No artificial flavours, colours or sugar is added.
This works well with Mediterranean tonic, bitter lemon and ginger ale.
Pink peppercorns are members of the cashew family. Do not consume if you have a tree nut allergy.
Use a premium mixer. These are our recommendations.
Alternatively use your favourite mixer.
- Merchant’s Heart Tonic Water
- Merchant’s Heart Light Tonic Water
- Fever Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water
- Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water (light or regular)
A slice of strawberry and some pink peppercorns.
Peppered Strawberry Gin Smash
This is featured in the 3rd photo.
- 45ml Pink Peppercorn gin
- 20ml strawberry liqueur
- 10ml sugar syrup
- 3 to 4 fresh strawberries
- 1/2 a lime cut into quarters
Muddle the strawberries and lime in a cocktail shaker.
Add the gin, liqueur, sugar syrup and ice.
Shake and strain into a tumbler or rocks glass over ice.
Garnish with fresh strawberry and a smattering of Pink peppercorns.
Pink peppercorn *
Rose petals *
* These ingredients were infused into the gin after distillation.
All other ingredients are used during distillation only.