Father’s Ruin Spiced Gin
You don’t consume it. It consumes you.
£26 • 500ml • 42% vol
This is our spiced gin. We’ve turned up the citrus dial as well, using clementine, lemon, red grapefruit and white grapefruit.
The gin is distilled in the London Dry style.
It takes a total of 10 spices, 4 citrus and 15 other botanicals to distil.
Perfect for a spiced negroni.
This also works well with Mediterranean tonic, bitter lemon and ginger ale.
This pairs well with ginger ale. But also tonic water.
- Fever Tree Ginger Ale (light)
- Fitch & Leedes Ginger Ale
- Merchant’s Heart Tonic Water
- Merchant’s Heart Light Tonic Water
- Double Dutch Cranberry & Ginger Tonic Water
Fresh orange slice and/or a cinnamon stick.
This is featured in the 3rd photo.
- 25ml Father’s Ruin gin
- 25ml sweet red vermouth (rosso)
- 25ml Campari
Mix equal parts over ice.
Garnish with a slice or twist of orange.
All ingredients are used during distillation only.
No allergens are carried over during the distillation process.